0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rakitnoye, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rakitnoye, Russia

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 67°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 18mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 35°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 54°

Sunny. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 34°

Clear. Temperature of 34°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 35% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content