0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ordynskoe, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ordynskoe, Russia

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 98°

Sunny. Temperature of 98°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 66°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 75°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content