0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kocubej, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kocubej, Russia

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content