0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Klimovo, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Klimovo, Russia

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNE 20mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 30°

Clear. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 54°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 29°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 57°

Sunny. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 28°

Clear. Temperature of 28°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content