0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Glubokiy, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Glubokiy, Russia

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Sunny. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 66°

Clear. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 64°

Clear. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Sunny. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 65°

Clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 91°

Sunny. Temperature of 91°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 32% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content