0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Curapca, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Curapca, Russia

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 66°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content