0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Barnaul, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Barnaul, Russia

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds S 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content