0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bachatskiy, Russia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Bachatskiy, Russia

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 56°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 71°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content