0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nkayi, Republic of the Congo

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nkayi, Republic of the Congo

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content