0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Madingo-Kayes, Republic of the Congo

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Madingo-Kayes, Republic of the Congo

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content