0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Umingan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Umingan, Philippines

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 22mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 33mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 30mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content