0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ubay, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Ubay, Philippines

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content