0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ubay, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ubay, Philippines

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 84°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 26mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 18mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 27mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 25mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 20mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content