0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tarlac, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tarlac, Philippines

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 88°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 73°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content