0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tanza, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tanza, Philippines

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 87°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 87°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 87°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content