0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tampilisan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tampilisan, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content