0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Siruma, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Siruma, Philippines

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 80°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 83°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 46mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 79°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 50mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 28mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 23mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content