0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sibuco, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sibuco, Philippines

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content