0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sapao, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sapao, Philippines

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 25mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 27mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 29mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 28mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 27mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content