0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Pablo, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

San Pablo, Philippines

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content