0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Mateo, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

San Mateo, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 81°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 26mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 76°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 19mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content