0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Carlos City, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

San Carlos City, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 85°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 77°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 25mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 23mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content