0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ramon Magsaysay, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ramon Magsaysay, Philippines

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

12/1/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

12/2/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

12/3/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

12/4/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

12/5/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content