0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Paracelis, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Paracelis, Philippines

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content