0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Panglao, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Panglao, Philippines

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content