0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Numancia, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Numancia, Philippines

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content