0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Morong, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Morong, Philippines

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content