0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Montevista, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Montevista, Philippines

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 90°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 74°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content