0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mobo, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Mobo, Philippines

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content