0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Maydolong, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Maydolong, Philippines

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content