0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Matnog, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Matnog, Philippines

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 82°

Rain. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 83°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 83°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 82°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 81°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content