0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Matalom, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Matalom, Philippines

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content