0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Margosatubig, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Margosatubig, Philippines

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

12/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

12/2/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

12/3/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

12/4/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content