0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content