0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Malasiqui, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Malasiqui, Philippines

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 95°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 94°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 94°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 76°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content