0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Makati City, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Makati City, Philippines

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 92°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 22mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 19mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content