0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Maimbung, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Maimbung, Philippines

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 85°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content