0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Madrid, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Madrid, Philippines

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content