0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Madalum, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Madalum, Philippines

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 69°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 82°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content