0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mabitac, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Mabitac, Philippines

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 20mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 80°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 20mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content