0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Licab, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Licab, Philippines

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 25mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 19mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content