0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Libona, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Libona, Philippines

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content