0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Libagon, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Libagon, Philippines

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 28mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 25mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 32mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 28mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 26mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 24mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 81°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content