0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Libacao, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Libacao, Philippines

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 21mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content