0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lian, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lian, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 41mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 31mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content