0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Laurel, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Laurel, Philippines

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 19mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 19mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content