0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lamitan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lamitan, Philippines

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content