0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lamitan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Lamitan, Philippines

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content