0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lakewood, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lakewood, Philippines

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content