0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lagangilang, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Lagangilang, Philippines

Thursday

12/18/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 26mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 66°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 26mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 22mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 17mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 20mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content